Sometime all you need is a short term furniture solution. Whether you are renting, in a short term housing solution or want more seating for the holidays Brick & Mantel is here to help.
- Furniture Packages in 3 Price Point Tiers, see website for more details
- All new furniture, fixtures and accessories (with the exception of some antique pieces) none have been previously leased
- There is approx. 2-4 week lead time from execution of contract to installation
- Mattresses, linens (excluding decorative bed coverings/pillows/duvets) and towels are purchased in the rental price. We will remove some or all of them, if requested, at the end of the rental period but they are the lessee’s property once we’ve installed.
- Choice of two types of mattresses, memory foam or traditional spring with several different firmness available and can be exchanged within 30 days if the mattress is not satisfactory
- Brick & Mantel designer will preview the property and meet with the clients to discuss style preferences. If the client does not wish to meet with the designer, the designer will furnish with what is the best function for the space.
- Square footage and number of bedrooms will be needed to provide an initial quote. A detailed estimate will be provided to lessee within 24 hours of the preview & client meeting.
- All packages will include accessories and area rugs at no additional charge. Any can be exchanged in the first 30 days
- Buy-out option available for all of the merchandise, although not all needs to be purchased. The purchase price will be discounted off of the retail price, depending on the amount of goods purchased.
DESCRIPTION OF FURNITURE:
- High End: Upholstery or Leather will be made with 8 way hand tied springs, kiln-dried hardwoods frames. Leather goods are top grain leather all the way around, no bonded or vinyl areas on the piece. Any wood product will be solid wood all the way through, no veneers or particle board. All is handcrafted and Made in the USA
- Medium-High: Upholstery and leather will be either 8 way hand tied or sinuous spring system. Leather goods are top grain all the way around, no bonded or vinyl pieces. All upholstery is Made in the USA. Wood products are a mix of handcrafted and manufactured by top industry manufacturers. Some pieces may be veneered.
- Medium: Upholstery will be sinuous and drop in spring systems, some will have 8 way hand tied. Some leather pieces may be bonded (mainly barstools and dining chairs). A mix of furniture manufactured both in the USA and overseas. All by top USA owned companies.
- Minimum lease is 3 months, month to month after the initial period (although longer terms are available)
- 50% of contract is due upon execution the balance due at the time of delivery and set up
- After the initial term, monthly billing will be billed on on the first day of the month on Net 30 terms.
- 15 day pickup notice is required.
- A 12% monthly protection plan fee will be required unless Brick & Mantel is provided with an insurance certificate listing B&M as additional insured.
- See contract for other terms and conditions